ABOUT EDITOR IN CHIEF
Dr. Saber Mohamed Abd-Allah
- Dr. Abd-Allah is the Founder and Editor –in- Chief of Theriogenology Insight Journal and Journal of Buffalo Science. Moreover Editor –in- Chief of Four International Journals (British Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Veterinary Science Research, International Journal of Chemical Research and Advances in Medical Informatics) and an active member in Editorial board of many international journals (more 50) and ad hoc reviewer for many international journals (more 100).
- Dr. Abd-Allah is also the Founder and President of Reproductive Biology and Genetics Society (RBGS) and has a membership in many international associations or societies (more 60).
- In 2012, he was awarded a CV RAMAN International Fellowship for African Researchers with allowed him to spend 3 months on research at the Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (Division of Physiology and Reproduction), India.
- His scientific research is focused on various areas of reproductive biology including In vitro fertilization, in vitro embryo production, Embryo Transfer, Cryopreservation of ovaries, oocytes, embryos and semen, reproductive genetic and molecular biology in addition reproductive disorders in cattle, buffaloes, camel, horses, sheep and goat.
- He is author or co-author of more than 30 peer-reviewed international journals and has edited Three Books in LAMBERT and VDM Publishing house, Germany in areas of reproductive biology and genetics